Friday, April 12, 2019

Celebrating Failure

This semester, I failed to give my classes 100% of my effort. In this class, I forgot a few times to submit homework links to canvas, giving me zeros on assignments that took a lot of time. In my computer programming class, I failed to find a system that helped me learn the content efficiently. I didn't seek out every possible resource to help me, though I tried many different things, and now I haven't had the best performance in the class. From these few but very sorrowful failures, I realized that I need to ensure that every requirement is met for assignments before I rest and that I Computer Science as a career field probably isn't for me. Failure is my absolute worst fear, though a friend that visits too often. It discourages me to the point where I'm ready to just drop out of school. This class hasn't changed my perspective of failure, however, I realize that failure is necessary to learn and grow, so I sometimes take it with a grain of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

Putting a lot of work into some of my posts like the first venture concept and forgetting to post the links sticks out to me. I'll remem...