Friday, April 12, 2019

Your Exit Strategy

I plan to start this business small and just see if it progresses and grows. I want to see if it’ll be possible to get a small local venue to start off at and see the business’s progression. This business is not my main priority, so I'll continue it until I no longer have time for it or it just doesn't work out. This strategy seems like the best, because entrepreneurship will be a side hustle for me. Maybe when I am more financially stable and I’ve experienced my main career for long enough, I’ll be able to invest more time and effort into ensuring that this business becomes successful somehow. Since this business isn't my main priority, I haven't given it as much thought as I could have if I was truly serious about it and it was my top priority. I believe it would have more potential if I did plan more for it.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abigail,

    I as well had the same overall opinion on my exit strategy. My service was not my number one priority, so I chose to just do it as a side business. I didn’t put much thought into the outcome after this class, however I know I have other plans for a different career. I think however I have gained enough skills to the point where one day if I end up successful and want to start a business, I will be able to. Glad to see that you have other goals but are still considering to possibly come back to this idea one day!

    ReplyDelete

Final Reflection

Putting a lot of work into some of my posts like the first venture concept and forgetting to post the links sticks out to me. I'll remem...