Friday, March 1, 2019

What’s Your Secret Sauce?


  • My willingness to make sure my products satisfy all the needs of my customers. I don't want them to have to settle for less with any of my products and if they are looking for any particular product that the store doesn't sell, I will try my best to put it in my store's inventory.
  • My determination to find ways to always improve my products
  • I have good interpersonal skills


I see myself for having a few important skills but my peers noticed other things I didn't realize I had, like good public speaking skills. I focused on one skill I have and two abilities and my peers talked about the various skills, abilities and emotions I have. I think I overlook some things I carry but others tend to notice. I think my interviewees are correct. I would go back and add a few more skills I have and show my emotional qualities. 


1. This interviewee identified that I through good communication, I can make connections. She has mentioned this to me and said she admired this skill.
https://uflorida-my.sharepoint.com/personal/udongwoa_ufl_edu/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?id=%2Fpersonal%2Fudongwoa_ufl_edu%2FDocuments%2FAttachments%2FNew%20Recording%2013%2Em4a&parent=%2Fpersonal%2Fudongwoa_ufl_edu%2FDocuments%2FAttachments

2. This interviewee mentioned my personable skills and mindset. I didn't know this was perceived of me, but I'm grateful to know that certain qualities are noticed.
 https://uflorida-my.sharepoint.com/personal/udongwoa_ufl_edu/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?id=%2Fpersonal%2Fudongwoa_ufl_edu%2FDocuments%2FAttachments%2FNew%20Recording%209%202%2Em4a&parent=%2Fpersonal%2Fudongwoa_ufl_edu%2FDocuments%2FAttachments

3. This interviewee touched on my emotions, which are important to have as a future entrepreneur. She even mentioned that I had emotional intelligence which is useful to have when understanding customers.
https://uflorida-my.sharepoint.com/personal/udongwoa_ufl_edu/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?id=%2Fpersonal%2Fudongwoa_ufl_edu%2FDocuments%2FAttachments%2FNew%20Recording%209%2Em4a&parent=%2Fpersonal%2Fudongwoa_ufl_edu%2FDocuments%2FAttachments

 4. This interviewee mentioned that I'm empathetic and strong willed. This shows highlights favorable qualities of mine, necessary for this business field.
https://uflorida-my.sharepoint.com/personal/udongwoa_ufl_edu/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?id=%2Fpersonal%2Fudongwoa_ufl_edu%2FDocuments%2FAttachments%2FABB%2Em4a&parent=%2Fpersonal%2Fudongwoa_ufl_edu%2FDocuments%2FAttachments

5. This interviewee mentioned my work ethic and my ability to learn new skills. This shows my potential for fast improvement in my skill set.
https://uflorida-my.sharepoint.com/personal/udongwoa_ufl_edu/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?id=%2Fpersonal%2Fudongwoa_ufl_edu%2FDocuments%2FAttachments%2FAbby%281%29%2Em4a&parent=%2Fpersonal%2Fudongwoa_ufl_edu%2FDocuments%2FAttachments

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abigail!
    I think the sole purpose of this assignment was to learn and validate qualities about yourself by exploring the perspectives of others, which is something you experienced by completing this exercise. As you mentioned, I think it is important to have both professional skills and personal skills, because at the end of the day, people want to conduct business with someone who has interpersonal skills. I am glad that this assignment allowed you to have realizations about yourself that will help you and your business in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Final Reflection

Putting a lot of work into some of my posts like the first venture concept and forgetting to post the links sticks out to me. I'll remem...