Friday, March 15, 2019

Customer Avatar


What do you have in common with the customer avatar? If you have anything in common with the avatar, do you think that is a coincidence? Why?

Matt is a 37 year old man who lives in Orlando, Florida. He has a wife of 5 years and 2 biological kids, 3 and 5 year old daughters . He works a 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. job as a personal financial adviser who is very good at his job. During his free time, he takes jogs around his neighborhood, plays golf with his buddies, goes on romantic and adventurous dates with his wife and takes his kids to the park and out for ice cream. He drives a black Madza 3 Sedan. He loves reading any book by Stephen King or James Patterson. Though he grew up in a Democratic household, he is not affiliated to a political party, though, votes mostly democratic. Matt is pretty comfortable with his life, though wants a little more for himself. He wants to be able to move up to a CEO position at his job within the next 10 years. He has a reasonable amount of stress though he still enjoys life and lives it to the fullest. His favorite TV show is Criminal Minds, favorite meal is a burger with fries (likes an occasional salad) and his favorite daily drink is coffee (big tequila fan as well). Since Matt has a busy job, he seeks a nice cup of coffee for breakfast and even lunch.

I'm interested in working with money allocation, love mystery and horror novels, and loves life. I don't think it's a coincidence that I made my customer avatar have some similarities to me since I  would hope that my customers and I would have some commonality to relate to.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

Putting a lot of work into some of my posts like the first venture concept and forgetting to post the links sticks out to me. I'll remem...