Friday, April 5, 2019

Your Venture’s Unfair Advantage

I possess:
  • A mentor who can help me with this business process- valuable
  • A potential supplier- valuable
  • Someone who can help me with customer segments- valuable
  • Someone who could potentially get me connections to people on the corporate level of this industry- valuable
  • Adaptability- valuable
  • Resilience- valuable
  • Perseverance- valuable
  • Compassion- valuable
  • Creativity- valuable, rare in terms of my competition
  • Empathy- valuable
Each resource is valuable because each can be applied to the entrepreneurial job but none of these have the other factors making none of these resources above the other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

Putting a lot of work into some of my posts like the first venture concept and forgetting to post the links sticks out to me. I'll remem...