Friday, February 1, 2019

Testing the Hypothesis, Part 1

Caffeine lovers/cravers drink their coffees/energy drinks in a boring and repetitive fashion and have no single venue to go to to supply all their coffee wants and needs. This is due to a lack of creativity and diversity in the products sold.

The who: Caffeine lovers and cravers

The what: They drink their coffees/energy drinks in a boring and repetitive fashion and have no single venue to go to to supply all their coffee wants and needs 

The why: A lack of creativity and diversity in the products sold 

Testing the who: Do you feel that your coffee/energy drinks can get boring sometimes? In terms of    the style of how its made, what it looks like or how it's presented by the barista?

Testing the what (asking the who): If yes to the above question, is there really no where that serves caffeine in a creative way? Is this how you feel each time you take coffee related trips to the store? Have you terrible coffee experiences in the past?

Testing the why (asking the who): What do you think about the creativity and diversity of coffee shops and stores that have coffee blends, etc.? Do you feel that it would be convenient to have a store that sold all caffeine related things?

Interview #1
 - No, I do not care about the extra appliances/services, I just want coffee. I don't believe anyone has this problem.
 - No, since I don't have this problem
 - They have some level of creativity and they have diverse coffee flavors already. I really only need coffee to-go so, a coffee superstore doesn't interest me.

Interview #2
 - No, I like my coffee experiences.
 - My coffee experiences have been decent.
 - I love the way these coffee shops operate. However, I do think it would be great if there was one particular store that sold all things caffeine since I love it so much.

Interview #3
 - No, I just drink different flavors of coffee all the time. I only care about the taste of my drinks, that's all.
 - Sometimes my coffee experiences are bad. The barista doesn't always make it nicely.
 - There's not that much diversity, but I don't mind since I get the same types of orders. I think the caffeine store would be a cool idea for caffeine lovers.

Interview #4
 - Yes, which is why I have to switch up the way I drink coffee and I drink many types of energy drinks. I love Starbucks though.
 - I have bad coffee experiences all the time, but I usually just deal with it.
 - I think the diversity is good, I don't need much creativity. I don't think it's necessary for a caffeine oriented store because stores like Walmart exist. However, if this does happen and you create your own brand of caffeinated drinks, it would probably be hard to convince me to get your product over what I'm used to.

Interview #5
 - No, as long as it taste good and does its job, it never gets boring.
 - I have bad experiences all the time.
 - Coffee shops are diverse with flavors but people just care about getting good quality coffee. I would love a caffeine convenient store if it makes items cheaper than Walmart.


I didn't realize before that so many people were mostly satisfied with how they get their caffeine already, though they complain at times. It doesn't seem like there is much of a problem, however, people seem to be open to the idea of a caffeine superstore and would consider shopping at that one location for their caffeine if it truly is convenient for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

Putting a lot of work into some of my posts like the first venture concept and forgetting to post the links sticks out to me. I'll remem...