Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Solving The Problem

My opportunity is 'Caffeine lovers/cravers drink their coffees/energy drinks in a boring and repetitive fashion and have no single venue to go to to supply all their coffee wants and needs. This is due to a lack of innovation and diversity in the products sold.'

I want to create a store that fosters ALL caffeine wants and needs with creativity. The store would supply various flavors of ground coffee, spunky coffee containers (spill proof), different milk flavors, coffee creamers, coffee toppings, different hot cocoa flavors (for young kids), caffeinated water, juices and soda, caffeinated tasty snacks and fun caffeine related merchandise and have some affiliation to kids with ADD (donate money to an ADD foundation since caffiene typically helps people to focus). If possible, I would like to have a cafe attached that doesn't just make coffee but makes it in a gourmet and exquisite fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

Putting a lot of work into some of my posts like the first venture concept and forgetting to post the links sticks out to me. I'll remem...