Friday, February 22, 2019

Halfway Reflection

For this course, I've had to develop patience in order to have gain the motivation to stay on top of my work. It's very easy to forget to do or turn in an assignment so I now have to make sure all my t's are crossed every Friday night. A few weeks ago I spent a lot of time doing the seventh and eight assignments, posted them on my blog and did my replies only to later realized I didn't submit my blog links to the assignment on Canvas and got zeros for both parts of both assignments. At that point, I wanted to give up since I wasted so much energy just to get a zero, but I then realized that it's not the end of the world and now I just make sure to do every single requirement for my homework assignments. I have developed tenaciousness over the last few months because I want to see where this class can take me in my entrepreneurship endeavors. I suggest to do the work ahead of time if possible so that the due dates don't sneak up on you, use the old exemplar work as a guide for doing assignments and take advantage of the information being taught since there are no tests.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby,
    It's interesting that you gained patience throughout the course as well! I agree with you that this course does require lots of patience since we need to investigate time and efforts to not only do the works but to keep in track. it's sad to hear your experience of not able to earn the point and I also did something similar as I submitted the wrong link. While feeling super frustrated and disappointed at first, I calm myself down and realized that there are still chances for me to get an A. Good luck in the rest of the semester!

    ReplyDelete

Final Reflection

Putting a lot of work into some of my posts like the first venture concept and forgetting to post the links sticks out to me. I'll remem...