Friday, January 18, 2019

Entrepreneurship story

In the Fall semester of 2018, I joined LaunchPad Scholars, a semester-long entrepreneurship program in Infinity Hall. We had the task of creating a startup company in the matter of ten weeks for an idea we developed as a group of eight. We agreed on the problem being the struggle college students have with food, since we all had own issues with it. It was a relatable problem, but it was very broad as we considered many different ideas involving food. With all of the ideas put on the table, none were fully executed because we didn't put enough effort to make anything happen. As a group member, I felt useless because I didn't have much to contribute to the cause. I couldn't come up with ideas or help with research because I wasn't creative enough and didn't know how to go about the research process. I decided to take ENT3003 in an attempt to learn how to go about entrepreneurship and see if it's something I'm capable of navigating. I hope to apply the skills I learn from this class to my future entrepreneurship endeavors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

Putting a lot of work into some of my posts like the first venture concept and forgetting to post the links sticks out to me. I'll remem...