Friday, March 29, 2019

Reading Reflection No. 2

The general theme of the book How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big by Scott Adams is that enduring many failures and taking certain steps of other successful people can lead one to great success themselves.

This book connects to the course by explaining the many strategies he used that lead him to failures but then eventually success. This course teaches various concepts along with strategies to prepare us for our entrepreneurship endeavors.

Based on the book, I would design a succeed failure exercise where students present whatever ideas they have and test if their product or service would work (for the class). There would be many expected failures and the exercise continues until each student succeeds with their idea.

I was surprised when the author said "goals are for losers." I don't agree with statement for everyone but I took it into account for his life story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

Putting a lot of work into some of my posts like the first venture concept and forgetting to post the links sticks out to me. I'll remem...